"Product winner" is one of the most popular terms in dropshipping. Some e-tailers are still reluctant about these famous products. They think that it does not exist. On the other hand, others think that there are hundreds of this product. What should you do to find the winning dropshipping product?
Winning products in dropshipping: what do you need to know about them?
- How to recognize a winning dropshipping product?
Thanks to Minea, you can see all the most popular products on the market and on social networks. However, how do you know if the product in question is a winner? You have to refer to the reaction generated by the product on the buyer and on the seller. When faced with the item, the buyer should be faced with something truly incredible and should acquire it as soon as possible. The seller, on the other hand, should get significant results. This means that the sales results are above expectations or above average.
- What are the mandatory criteria for a winner in dropshipping ?
There are a few parameters that identify whether a product is a winner or not. It is necessary that the product :
- Be rare or hard to find: the item should not be easy to find offline. It should not be available in supermarkets. There are very successful products that are only available on the Internet.
- Has a "wow" effect: as soon as a potential buyer is confronted with the product, he or she must have the impression that the item in question is indispensable. They must be ready to buy it, regardless of its price.
- Meets a real need: the item should make the buyer's life easier. It may save time, remove a burden or anxiety. The item should help to relieve the buyer of a burdensome task.
- Offers very good margins: in the dropshipping world, the resale price is often 2 to 5 times higher than the purchase price. Therefore, you need to start this business with the right mindset. On the web, there are watches whose resale price is 10 to 30 times the purchase price.
In dropshipping, the winning product must have a good stock. Deliverability should not be a problem. It is imperative that you do not run out of stock while the products are selling well. Check with the supplier that the items for sale are not out of stock. If you are concerned about the risk of stock-outs, you may wish to use other suppliers in addition to your main supplier. If you do not like this alternative, you can check with your current supplier about their production capacity. This will help you to anticipate and react proactively.